Draw a shock wave animation
Draw a shock wave animation that looks like an explosion and other visual effects.
Authors and contributors to this community extension: Alios.
This is an extension made by a community member — but not reviewed by the GDevelop extension team. As such, we can't guarantee it meets all the quality standards of official extensions. In case of doubt, contact the author to know more about what the extension does or inspect its content before using it.
Draw a shock wave animation that looks like an explosion and other visual effects. Shock wave shape can be a circle or star pattern.
How to use:
- Assign behavior to a shape-painter object
- Create the shape-painter object where you want the shock wave to appear
- Shock wave animation will start automatically
- Shape-painter will delete itself after the animation is finished
- Appearance of the shock wave can be changed by editing the behavior properties
- Properties can be edited in the scene editor or by using actions after the shape-painter object is created
Learn how to install new extensions by following a step-by-step guide.
This page is an auto-generated reference page about the Draw a shock wave animation extension, made by the community of GDevelop, the open-source, cross-platform game engine designed for everyone. Learn more about all GDevelop community-made extensions here.