Linked Objects Tools
Conditions to use Linked Objects as a graph and a path finding movement behavior.
Authors and contributors to this community extension: D8H.
- "Can reach through links" conditions, useful to check if an object is linked to another through one or more other linked objects.
- a path finding movement behavior that uses objects links (instead of obstacles for the other behavior)
For instance, it can be helpful for grid-based games like:
- Match-3 (open the project online)
- Tactical (open the project online)
- City builders (open the project online)
- Point and click (bypass obstacles with a predetermined polygonal chain)
Learn how to install new extensions by following a step-by-step guide.
This page is an auto-generated reference page about the Linked Objects Tools extension, made by the community of GDevelop, the open-source, cross-platform game engine designed for everyone. Learn more about all GDevelop community-made extensions here.