Convert object to trampoline platform.
Authors and contributors to this community extension: VegeTato.
This is an extension made by a community member — but not reviewed by the GDevelop extension team. As such, we can't guarantee it meets all the quality standards of official extensions. In case of doubt, contact the author to know more about what the extension does or inspect its content before using it.
- Use the extension action multi times on multi objects.
- Set the trampoline force.
- Set multi forces for each trampoline.
- Set which object can jump on that trampoline.
- Set group of objects to jump on the trampoline.
Set the boolean (On/Off) to trigger the trampoline: 1. On: Trigger if player is on top of it.
2. Off: Trigger if player collided with it.
Check if a trampoline has been triggered (for animations).
- Extension action.
- Check if a trampoline has been triggered.
-Recommended to use platform behavior (Jump through) on the trampoline.
-Extension action must run in every frame.
Learn how to install new extensions by following a step-by-step guide.
This page is an auto-generated reference page about the Trampoline Platform extension, made by the community of GDevelop, the open-source, cross-platform game engine designed for everyone. Learn more about all GDevelop community-made extensions here.