Flip platformer character gravity up side down.
Authors and contributors to this community extension: VegeTato.
This is an extension made by a community member — but not reviewed by the GDevelop extension team. As such, we can't guarantee it meets all the quality standards of official extensions. In case of doubt, contact the author to know more about what the extension does or inspect its content before using it.
Easily make VVVV games.
Easily Flip platformer character gravity upside down.
- Set the flip gravity key.
- Set the jump while flipped key.
- Set the action to reset the gravity back to normal.
- On/Off ability to jump while the gravity is flipped.
- On/Off ability to flip the gravity while in air.
- On/Off ability to trigger once the flip gravity key.
- Control the flip gravity strength/force.
- Control the jump strength/force while flipped.
- Auto handle animations.
- 2 actions included:
1- You have 1 object at the top and bottom.
2- You have 2 objects, one at the bottom (floor), one at the top (roof).
Note: this extension must run in every frame, so make sure to leave the event condition empty.
Recommended: Set the platformer character sprite Origin and Center points to sprite center for the best experience.
Learn how to install new extensions by following a step-by-step guide.
This page is an auto-generated reference page about the Flip Gravity extension, made by the community of GDevelop, the open-source, cross-platform game engine designed for everyone. Learn more about all GDevelop community-made extensions here.