Make it rain
Makes an object rain from a selected direction.
Authors and contributors to this community extension: VegeTato.
This is an extension made by a community member — but not reviewed by the GDevelop extension team. As such, we can't guarantee it meets all the quality standards of official extensions. In case of doubt, contact the author to know more about what the extension does or inspect its content before using it.
User can select the rain object.
User can select to rain object from a selected direction.
- User can set condition to check if the rain object collides with another object.
- User can set action to Stop/Start the rain object.
- User can select object2 to rain object from it on a selected direction.
- User can set an action to stop rain object from moving.
- User can set the rain intensity.
- User can set the rain angle.
- User can set the rain animation after the collision.
- User have the option (On/Off) to delete the rain objects when its out of screen.
Learn how to install new extensions by following a step-by-step guide.
This page is an auto-generated reference page about the Make it rain extension, made by the community of GDevelop, the open-source, cross-platform game engine designed for everyone. Learn more about all GDevelop community-made extensions here.