Simulate an explosion with physics forces on target objects.
Authors and contributors to this community extension: VictrisGames.
Apply explosion-like physics forces to target objects that are inside the explosion radius. Forces will push the target objects away from the explosion center. The force applied is stronger the closer the target object is to the explosion center. Target objects will be changed to "Dynamic" physics objects.
- Target Objects must have physics behavior
- Use the "__ExplosionForce.Exploded" object variable to detect when target objects are affected by an explosion. For instance, start an opacity tween that fades away and deletes the objects.
Variables given to Target Objects:
- "__ExplosionForce.Exploded" (boolean)
- "__ExplosionForce.Magnitude" (number)
- "__ExplosionForce.Angle" (number)
Learn how to install new extensions by following a step-by-step guide.
This page is an auto-generated reference page about the Explosion force extension, made by the community of GDevelop, the open-source, cross-platform game engine designed for everyone. Learn more about all GDevelop community-made extensions here.