Marching Squares (experimental)
Allow to build a "scalar field" and draw contour lines of it: useful for fog of wars, liquid effects, paint the ground, etc...
Authors and contributors to this community extension: D8H.
It can be helpful for:
- Liquid effects like water, blobs or lava (open the project online)
- Fog of wars (open the project online)
- Platformer with destructible platforms (open the project online)
- Dynamically paint territories (open the project online)
- Top-down relief with physics (open the project online)
- Island generator (open the project online)
Learn how to install new extensions by following a step-by-step guide.
This page is an auto-generated reference page about the Marching Squares (experimental) extension, made by the community of GDevelop, the open-source, cross-platform game engine designed for everyone. Learn more about all GDevelop community-made extensions here.