Draggable slider (for Shape Painter)
A draggable slider that users can move to select a numerical value.
Draws a draggable slider that users can move to select a numerical value. The value range, tick spacing, and the appearance of the slider can be defined with properties.
How to use:
- Add this behavior a Shape Painter object
- Place an instance of that shape painter on the screen where you want the slider to appear
- Use the "Value" expression to find the Value based on the position of the slider
- You can disable the slider to prevent a user from interacting with it
- You can set the Value of the slider and the slider will move to the correct position
Further details can be found in this tutorial video.
Breaking changes (1.0.0)
- Track thickness and length properties replaced track width and height. These 2 properties must be set again if they were different from the default size.
- Hidden sliders can be dragged. The "enable" action must be used to disable them.
Learn how to install new extensions by following a step-by-step guide.
Let users select a numerical value by dragging a slider.
Active track color
Change the color of the track that is LEFT of the thumb.
Active track opacity
Change opacity of active track.
Enable or disable the slider. Users cannot interact while it is disabled.
Halo opacity (hover)
Change the halo opacity when the thumb is hovered.
Halo opacity (pressed)
Change opacity of halo when pressed.
Change radius of the halo around the thumb. This size is also used to detect interaction with the slider.
Inactive track color
Change the color of the track that is RIGHT of the thumb.
Inactive track opacity
Change opacity of inactive track.
Rounded track ends
Make track use rounded ends.
Change the thumb color to a specific value.
Change height of thumb.
Change opacity of thumb.
Change shape of thumb (circle or rectangle).
Change width of thumb.
Change the tick spacing of a slider.
Change length of track.
Change thickness of track.
Change the value of a slider (this will move the thumb to the correct position).
Slider maximum value
Change the maximum value of a slider.
Slider minimum value
Change the minimum value of a slider.
Check if the slider is being dragged.
Check if the slider interations are enabled.
||Height of thumb.|
||The tick spacing of a slider.|
|🔢 Number||Tick spacing|
||Length of track.|
||Thickness of track.|
||The value of the slider (based on position of the thumb).|
||The maximum value of a slider.|
||The minimum value of a slider.|
This page is an auto-generated reference page about the Draggable slider (for Shape Painter) extension, made by the community of GDevelop, the open-source, cross-platform game engine designed for everyone. Learn more about all GDevelop community-made extensions here.