Draggable slider (for Shape Painter)
A draggable slider that users can move to select a numerical value.
Authors and contributors to this community extension: D8H, VictrisGames.
Draws a draggable slider that users can move to select a numerical value. The value range, tick spacing, and the appearance of the slider can be defined with properties.
How to use:
- Add this behavior a Shape Painter object
- Place an instance of that shape painter on the screen where you want the slider to appear
- Use the "Value" expression to find the Value based on the position of the slider
- You can disable the slider to prevent a user from interacting with it
- You can set the Value of the slider and the slider will move to the correct position
Further details can be found in this tutorial video.
Breaking changes (1.0.0)
- Track thickness and length properties replaced track width and height. These 2 properties must be set again if they were different from the default size.
- Hidden sliders can be dragged. The "enable" action must be used to disable them.
Learn how to install new extensions by following a step-by-step guide.
This page is an auto-generated reference page about the Draggable slider (for Shape Painter) extension, made by the community of GDevelop, the open-source, cross-platform game engine designed for everyone. Learn more about all GDevelop community-made extensions here.