Move objects on curved paths.
Authors and contributors to this community extension: pampogokiraly, D8H.
This is an extension made by a community member — but not reviewed by the GDevelop extension team. As such, we can't guarantee it meets all the quality standards of official extensions. In case of doubt, contact the author to know more about what the extension does or inspect its content before using it.
This extension allows to move objects on Bézier curve paths.
- Paths can be built dynamically or from predetermined paths in SVG format.
- A behavior moves objects in a given duration a bit like the Tween extension does.
- Another behavior moves objects using a speed and an acceleration.
- Expressions give access to the path trajectory values for more complex movements.
This extension can be used to:
- Move enemies that follow a pattern
- Animate decorations
A collection of small examples show how to use this extension.
Learn how to install new extensions by following a step-by-step guide.
This page is an auto-generated reference page about the Curved movement extension, made by the community of GDevelop, the open-source, cross-platform game engine designed for everyone. Learn more about all GDevelop community-made extensions here.