Convert object to a pushable or/and pullable box.
Authors and contributors to this community extension: VegeTato.
This is an extension made by a community member — but not reviewed by the GDevelop extension team. As such, we can't guarantee it meets all the quality standards of official extensions. In case of doubt, contact the author to know more about what the extension does or inspect its content before using it.
Make object pushable or/and pullable by another object.
- Support single box object.
- Support multi box objects.
- User can set the weight of the box.
- Option (Yes/No) to make the boxes overlap.
- Check if object is pushing.
- Check if object is pulling.
- Make objectA pushable by objectB.
- Make objectA Pullable by objectB.
Learn how to install new extensions by following a step-by-step guide.
Make object pullable by platformer character object.
Make object pushable by platformer character object.
Objct is pulling
Check if the player object is pulling.
Objct is pushing
Check if the player object is pushing.
This page is an auto-generated reference page about the Pushable/Pullable Box extension, made by the community of GDevelop, the open-source, cross-platform game engine designed for everyone. Learn more about all GDevelop community-made extensions here.