Adds easy to use pre-made animations.
Authors and contributors to this community extension: VegeTato.
This is an extension made by a community member — but not reviewed by the GDevelop extension team. As such, we can't guarantee it meets all the quality standards of official extensions. In case of doubt, contact the author to know more about what the extension does or inspect its content before using it.
Helpful for making animations for sprites without having to spend time animating the character in editors
- You can use multi animations on one object to get more effects
- For the animations that do Not have Trigger once, you can use Timers to make it Have one !
- Added condition to check if the door is Open or Close from animation (3D open/close door)
- Added condition to check if the animation has finished (if trigger once set to YES)
- User can change the origin point of the object to control the animations
- Animation behavior must be installed in the object to make the extension works
Learn how to install new extensions by following a step-by-step guide.
Check if the animation has finished
Check if the selected animation has finished.
Check if the door is open
From 3D open door animation.
Animate any sprite with this extension.
edit the object ("Origin" point) to control how the animation goes.
No expressions for this behavior.
This page is an auto-generated reference page about the Animation system extension, made by the community of GDevelop, the open-source, cross-platform game engine designed for everyone. Learn more about all GDevelop community-made extensions here.